SVC CLTR code
09-13-2017, (Subject: SVC CLTR code ) 
SVC CLTR code
I just had out of frame done to my kenworth and after everything was put back my odometer went to 0 miles and 'SVC CLTR' keeps popping up on the dash. I don't have check engine light or any codes. Has anyone came across this issue before? Thanks!
replyreply
RE: SVC CLTR code
What model year truck? What model engine? Where was it done?, and Why did they not fix it?

That is not normal at all. it could be that you have a different engine than the one that came out? and something in the ECM programming does not match?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
It's 2008 T2000 with ISX CM871. I had local shop do it since dealer wanted too much. Shop that did the overhaul couldn't find out what's causing it and I need to work to make an living so I can't sit around and not make any money. I talked to KW dealer and they recommended checking if cab control module needs update
replyreply
Disconnect all the batteries for about 30 minutes, the re-connect. Sometimes those KW and/or Pete cab controllers need a hard reset. They have known software issues.

After that, make sure the vin# and other information in your engine ECM matches your truck.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I did disconnect the batteries for the whole night and still the same issue. All the info from the ecm matches the truck, I did that too. I'm running out of options and all the dealer is telling me to bring it to them so that they can troubleshoot it but that will cost $140 per hour and they might not even find what's the issue
replyreply
09-14-2017, (Subject: SVC CLTR code ) 
Check all the grounds to the engine, the error is a service cluster code and most of the time it is a ground that was never hooked back up or possibly attached wrong.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Midland
Taking it to Mr. Hag or gearhead is another option. Much cheaper.

replyreply
I'm all for it to have someone else look at it other than the dealership, 99% of the time they are guessing and it's costing big bucks. Can I have contact info for those guys and when I'm in their neck of the woods I'll have it checked out
replyreply
(09-14-2017 )a113n Wrote:  I'm all for it to have someone else look at it other than the dealership, 99% of the time they are guessing and it's costing big bucks. Can I have contact info for those guys and when I'm in their neck of the woods I'll have it checked out

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...78#pid9578

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...36#pid5536

replyreply
 Thanks given by: a113n

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.