GUIDANCE
10-14-2017, (Subject: GUIDANCE ) 
RE: GUIDANCE
Brought her home yesterday, going to start pulling erg shi#t off and clean, buy new sensors; if the cans are not beyond cleaning I'll keep mandate, if so mm time.
Nov 1st go back to tanker and hopper, maybe a little dry bulk if I can come up with an easy system to flip flop gear pump and blower.
Could make a frame for both and flip flop drive shaft, but would be a 1500# addition.

Need to find a blower, Damn just the thought of drilling out the huck bolts where blower needs to be mounted makes me want to bag that idea and stick to tanker, and hopper.

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply
If you are putting a blower on, that means idling. MM time, because you will kill your motor idling. Soot baby, SOOT. Do you have an inline with all of the software? I did my MM in my driveway, still have the how too on file that I can send you if you want.
replyreply
Please do sir, and if needed at first I'll get with Mr. Matt let him link up to it somehow.
Have a friend when insight, maybe he can do it with right program.

replyreply
Have all the plate pic if I can figure out how get a photo on here. Seen a post one time put can't remember where.

replyreply
(10-14-2017 )Ragindirt Wrote:  Have all the plate pic if I can figure out how get a photo on here. Seen a post one time put can't remember where.

I shot you a PM, send me your email.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.