A few tips for newer drivers
09-23-2017, (Subject: A few tips for newer drivers ) 
A few tips for newer drivers
Dave talks about a few tips us old timers took a lifetime to learn but some of the newer drivers haven't figured out yet.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
RE: A few tips for newer drivers
Without watching the video. PAY ATTENTION!!! Every time i see that ive done something stupid, its cause i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing. Had a trainee for a day (im not a good teacher) boss asked me to let him drive to Memphis and back to Springdale, AR. he nearly blew out 10 tires because he didnt PAY ATTENTION to the 2 giant signs telling him not to enter there and warning of the spikes on the ground. So i tell the boss my concerns of the guy. They give him a truck anyway and he rolls a trailer over somebodys hood 2 weeks later.
replyreply
(09-23-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Without watching the video. PAY ATTENTION!!! Every time i see that ive done something stupid, its cause i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing. Had a trainee for a day (im not a good teacher) boss asked me to let him drive to Memphis and back to Springdale, AR. he nearly blew out 10 tires because he didnt PAY ATTENTION to the 2 giant signs telling him not to enter there and warning of the spikes on the ground. So i tell the boss my concerns of the guy. They give him a truck anyway and he rolls a trailer over somebodys hood 2 weeks later.

And then the boss can't figure out why his insurance premiums keep going up.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
ha ha right. mega carrier so they dont care. they just merged with a company that rhymes with ift if that gives you an idea.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.