ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
06-18-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
If I recall correctly those dials can be rotated 360 degrees. If it's not filling rotate it 90 degrees and try again. They're universal for mounting in all positions. If you find it's dumping air instead of filling and filling when it should dump then rotate it 180 degrees and remount the arm.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Paccardude , Chamberpains
(06-18-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  If I recall correctly those dials can be rotated 360 degrees. If it's not filling rotate it 90 degrees and try again. They're universal for mounting in all positions. If you find it's dumping air instead of filling and filling when it should dump then rotate it 180 degrees and remount the arm.
Will it automatically dump air if pressure gets above 100 psi?

User's Signature: We're a full grid off.
replyreply
It shouldn't, but if your system air falls lower than the bag air it could back feed if there isn't a check valve in the system.
replyreply
(06-18-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  It shouldn't, but if your system air falls lower than the bag air it could back feed if there isn't a check valve in the system.
I'm not sure if I follow. I'm supposed to have the raised notches on the arm to catch the two 1/4 " notches out of four on the dial, right?

replyreply
Video RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
The rookie strikes again. Ok, so I thought I'd save 40 - 60 bucks on two bottle jacks, so I used to two solid cinder blocks on each side of the cab and frame and ran a 2x6 underneath. Besides being extremely dangerous, the cinder blocks on one side are jammed and I grabbed a pipe bar to knock them loose. Lo and behold it ended up shifting the cab nearly 2 inches. I have no clue how to straighten the cab and the cinder blocks are still stuck on one side. Should i just go get a jack at auto zone and then get an alignment?

Just take it to the shop bro... (For future reference.)

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
Hahaha, don't over think it. Get a jack and get the cinder block out. If you have a car jack (the cheap one that come in the trunk) they will usually do the job for you.

After you get everything cleared out and set up properly then see if you bent something. Though I highly doubt you did. It takes a very serious impact to knock a cab crooked.

You won't need an alignment.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
06-19-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
hah, gotta love those projects that should just take a couple hours. nice and easy! what could go wrong? Ah, been there, done that.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
06-22-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
How can I fix this?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
06-22-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
(06-22-2021 )Paccardude Wrote:  How can I fix this?

fixed. Just add air and work back down on plastic base.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.