Cummins Insight
10-04-2017, (Subject: Cummins Insight ) 
Cummins Insight
Hello. I have a couple units with the same 2010 isx that you all are seeming to be talking about for alot of what ibe been reading. Where can i get insight? Free ir pay for it and what version? Im assuming i can download it onto my laptop and use it in my shop? Thx
replyreply
10-05-2017, (Subject: Cummins Insight ) 
RE: Cummins Insight
Its available thru the cummins dealer. Youwill need a laptop and adapter. Nexiq or the cummins adapter
replyreply
And yes its downloaded from the cummins website. Just gotta call your local dealer for licensing. Prolly cheaper to get in touch with, mr hag, unilevers or gearhead. Let them spend some time on the truck diagnosing your problems. I assure you insite is not miracle software. Often times you can have serious problems that wont even throw a code leaving an inexperienced or non mechanic to guess at whats really goin on.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jamescj212
(10-05-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  And yes its downloaded from the cummins website. Just gotta call your local dealer for licensing. Prolly cheaper to get in touch with, mr hag, unilevers or gearhead. Let them spend some time on the truck diagnosing your problems. I assure you insite is not miracle software. Often times you can have serious problems that wont even throw a code leaving an inexperienced or non mechanic to guess at whats really goin on.
I am in Iowa. I dont know if all these guys are in Georgia. How do I contact those guys? Thanks
replyreply
Private message. They arent all in GA.
replyreply
10-06-2017, (Subject: Cummins Insight ) 
Do like every broke person does and buy a Chinese knock-off Inline from e-Bay. The seller usually includes a CD with software.
replyreply
10-06-2017, (Subject: Cummins Insight ) 
(10-06-2017 )barf Wrote:  Do like every broke person does and buy a Chinese knock-off Inline from e-Bay. The seller usually includes a CD with software.

Ordered it this a.m. Maybe people would support Cummings more if they actually cared about the problem they've created for us all. No wonder everybody puts a pipe in them like they do us.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.