Just left the dealership....
10-06-2017, (Subject: Just left the dealership.... ) 
RE: Just left the dealership....
(10-05-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  Doc yes and dpf no. Im broke and cannot justify it, but ill settle with being halfway i guess. Should i be able to just install those and my next regen the system reads the cracked stuff is out and back to good? Do you know?

Nope, sorry.
After changing those parts you will need Insite to go into the ECM and do a "Maintenance Reset" to tell the ECM they have been changed or it will think they have been removed or broken and it WILL throw a CEL and it WILL derate!

BTW, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the deeper issues this may have caused are lurking in the background, and they won't be pretty when they show themselves.

You've opened Pandora's Box, and trying to get to the bottom of it is a waste of time, finances, and energy.
Take Cuya's advise, just demandated it and be done.
Ok, I'm going to go the route all are saying to. However that won't be until next weekend. When truck left shop they said it did half regen, but wasn't to temp and turbo was supposedly only running at half speed. My driver left last night to Kansas and will be back in the a.m. Today it gave the regen light , he tried it did nothing and the light went out. I need it to make it until Friday with him driving until I can attempt the program. Can he just keep driving or does he need to unplug the magic switch, or do you know? Thanks.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just left the dealership.... - Jamescj212 - 10-06-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.