Just left the dealership....
10-06-2017, (Subject: Just left the dealership.... ) 
RE: Just left the dealership....
(10-06-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  ...
turbo was supposedly only running at half speed

I find it ironic how all the stealershi#$its claim "the turbo is running too slow and is going bad, you need to waste another $4500 on a turbo too" -- YET --- AS SOON AS YOU DE-MANDATE THE TRUCK --- SUDDENLY -- THE TURBO WORKS PERFECTLY FINE ALL THE SUDDEN!!!

I have heard those words a hundred times and rarely does the turbo have anything to do with bad regens. -- It takes a serious idiot of a mechanic to say "the turbo is spinning slow" without it clrarly pointing towards COMETHING BLOCKING UP THE EXHAUST CAUSING IT!!!

Those EOM mechanics are so incredibly clueless that it is sickening to my stomach!. -- they are only trained to take ALL your profits and put you out of business as fast as you can open your wallet!.

====

NEXT: ---

You keep buying and showing SUPER-DISCOUNTED FAKE KNOCKOFF shi#t and bragging about it is not tolerated well here - Just warning you. I call it bad judgment, low-rent jump over a dollar of reliability to save a few pennies ways, and I can't stand to see people who run their business like that. I will not allow for those methods and poor management ideas to spread on here like the sour peanut-butter that it is!> Those same guys with those same "lets get it off e-bay or from that half price discount shop" guys ARE ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS who are always struggling and in the hole because of those same bad decisions too!!!-- how coincidental eh? -- run your business like s%it, with S%it parts in s%ity maintained trucks that you keep hauling off to the stealersh$it over and over, and you get s$it for profits and nothing but headaches and complaints in return -- simple as that!.

What you are doing is no way to run a trucking business at all, Maybe you are starting to figure that out by now, maybe not, but I see it all too often and you seem to be caught in its grip full force. -- This site is about helping people, not spreading bad practice,.. and THAT IS WHY everyone is screaming at you about the "el-cheapo" junk you seemed to have found yourself wasting even more money on. -- All I can say is good luck with that. I clearly don't agree with it at all, and most of the other successful people who post here regularly are trying to say this same thing too!.-- There is GOOD a reason for it,.. and that is -- EL-CHEAPO, KNOCKOFF, AND MOST AFTER-MARKET MAJOR TRUCK COMPONENTS ARE MOSTLY UNTRUSTWORTHY, AND DON'T PAY IN THE END!.

You say you got a bunch of trucks -- it does not sound like you could manage even one truck very well at this point. Why would you own several if you can't manage their problems very well? -- sounds like you need to start over and learn how to own one of these newer trucks successfully before going off and owning a bunch!,... I see people do that over and over, like somehow more trucks will make them more profit, but instead, they only find out that more trucks = more problems and failures when they don't know how to manage and maintain.

Just my own opinion and the beer talking,.. Take it for what it is or a grain of salt, I don't care.

As far as @m*m^2 goes, some people don't want to de-mandate their equipment, and for those, YES, the costs are going to be higher to keep the equipment running as it gets age on it. The key for this is to understand those systems and stay on top of them long before they get to the point that your trucks seem to be at. Otherwise, the costs are very high to get them back into shape. Trucks with half their engine life spent up are very difficult to keep those systems running on due to the age and wear of everything including the engine, but it is doable. The alternative is to de-mandate the equipment and take that risk, and if done right, yields a lot less headache and costs, but it is not legal in all countries, just keep that in mind.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just left the dealership.... - Rawze - 10-06-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.