Just left the dealership....
10-07-2017, (Subject: Just left the dealership.... ) 
RE: Just left the dealership....
Getting ripped is normal around here, posting RIPPED is normal too! Doing that right now! LOL!

Parts, OEM only, hunt around for items you believe you will need in the future. eBay is a good place, if you shop wisely. I have bagged some incredible deals there, and elsewhere on the Internet. Just understand what you are looking at, no photos, no sale.

Your AC on the ProStar, dig the Ambient Air Temp sensor out from under the radiator. Run the wiring, splicing involved. Clip the sensor up to the windshield wiper cowl up at the driver side of the truck. That should solve that issue. It did on mine after what, $15,000 in repairs and parts replacements at various shops around the country. Sad thing, no one knew about this issue. I only figured it out when chasing down another electrical issue using the Navistar BodyBuilder schematics I downloaded on the internet for free. I was just in the International dealer this afternoon, and the AC guy was in there... I told him how I fixed it, he was floored. Even he did not know, but he knew about the sensor and where it was located. I did this fix months ago, AC still working fine. I have owned this truck since 2013, and no AC up until a few months ago.

There is also a harness that you will need to fix under the dash where the blower motor is. There was a TSB on this last year, there was a fire hazard involved. That harness will need to be installed if it has not already been.

These trucks are an F'ning nightmare. Good thing you found this site. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55 , Jamescj212

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just left the dealership.... - Waterloo - 10-07-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.