CM870 VGT vs Non VGT Turbo
03-19-2016, (Subject: CM870 VGT vs Non VGT Turbo ) 
RE: CM870 VGT vs Non VGT Turbo
(03-19-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  
(03-19-2016 )Bulljammer Wrote:  Hey ya'll, before we ditch the mechanic I'd like to show him the light, I've been trying to hook him up with Unilevers for his tunes. The guy is really sharp, he diagnosed a couple things without fiddle farting around and saved me hundreds of dollars.

Let's not be so quick to throw a good mechanic away before we try to enlighten him, JMHO.
I'm glad you would enlighten an honest working guy on better ways to do things. That is what these guys do here. I have seen and met more crooked scandelous mechanics than I have met good ones. Rawze put the truth out there on the web in 2014 for all to learn. I would expect any mechanic worth his salt to do some web browsing on these subjects at least Once a Year and would have found this site within 10 minutes. Many of us here are just Owner Operators and we research more for our one truck, than a "Professional Mechanic" that "cares" for hundreds of trucks each year!

The crooked guys are like parasites, sabotaging trucks to feed their greed.

Have to go with Bulljammer/yamajason on this one....rather try and re-orientate the Mechanic if he is willing to listen than "fire" him and let him continue in his misguided thinking...

User's Signature: Here to look,listen,learn and eventually help
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.