Just took off my egr and...
10-07-2017, (Subject: Just took off my egr and... ) 
Just took off my egr and...
I remebered when truck brole down in rochester,mn. Its the cummins isx. I remeber before they charged a dpf, they said it needed a egr kit so i pulled my old bill out. This egr is completely green like the backside or red cummins pipes. Its dirty,rusty and soot full. Now the company charged 947 foe the egr and 138 for core. i really am thinking they charged me for something that wasnt done. How else could i corner them about this monday when i call and ask for my money back? It was week of june 1, 4 months ago. Btw im doing a egr clean up/tune is why im in here. Thx
replyreply
RE: Just took off my egr and...
Was it painted red, or was it bare metal to get so rusty? And no telling if it has not been replaced before. Honestly, you are not going to see a dime out of this. I would not even waste the effort to call them unless you want to chew them out and call them every name in the book to feel good, than I say go for it. I have done that too, and it did feel good, but that was about it. Like my $2500 EGR Cooler, I stood there and watched them replace it, when all it was was a $10 hose clamp. I did not call them, I checked the box, and headed in another direction, educated myself and started buying tools. F' them.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , fargonaz
here ya go.... Another fine example of OEM truck services. Makes my stomach turn.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid18351

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Rawze can you look ay my new post? You might have a answer that can set me free for the night. Its been
replyreply
(10-07-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  Rawze can you look ay my new post? You might have a answer that can set me free for the night. Its been

I think you are referring to this post, not sure...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid19205

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.