Did egr tune today
10-07-2017, (Subject: Did egr tune today ) 
Did egr tune today
Just put everything back together after cleaning and now truck wont start. Its trying, but thats all, i am lost. There is a upside down empty triangle on dash and it says warn engine, but thats it. I feel dumb necause it all worked fine before i tore it down. She leaves in 12 hours for grovestown, from here in iowa and im looking for advice. I did checkover all that i took apart. The only thing i was 100% unsure of is the 2 lines that connect to the swnsor on top of the dpf can, i changed that sensor as well and am not positive i got the lines on the correct nipple on the new sensor, past that im stumped. I also changed the fuel filter"devco". Thats about all i know now. 2010 pro star with isx
replyreply
RE: Did egr tune today
Did you get the wrench or a new Davco filter with the o-rings?
replyreply
Its something to do with the engine means the triangle. Im back to the egr and am lost. I did the fuel filter again
replyreply
On a CM871, the egr and dpf sensors etc. will not cause/make it refuse to start so suddenly like that. The entire dpf harness could be unplugged, and sure, you will get the yellow triangle warning, but it will still crank and idle. You most likely have a fuel or other issue.

Do you have the RED engine shutdown light? -- That is the light that will come on if the ecm itself is refusing to let it start.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jamescj212
No. It just keeps trying to start, but no go. Ive tore it back to basics , i changed the fuel filter as well. Their is not a way for me to read more than the triangle then im aware of at. It just shakes hard side to side when turn key
replyreply
It was just fine when she pulled in friday. She had told.me anout the abs light poppingnup when she had swjtched trailers during the week, but went off when she swapped trailers.
replyreply
Fuel actuator got unplugged?
replyreply
(10-07-2017 )Bahdan Wrote:  Fuel actuator got unplugged?
Where is that located?
replyreply
10-08-2017, (Subject: Did egr tune today ) 
could it be air in the system after filter change? might need to prime if so.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jamescj212

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.