Did egr tune today
10-08-2017, (Subject: Did egr tune today ) 
RE: Did egr tune today
I replace my davco and don't let anyone else do it. Especially the oil change places.

I don;t fill it with fuel, but do let the electric fuel pump run and suck fuel into it until the level is up on the filter element good before cranking the truck. Never had a problem, but I make sure I don't have air leaks when putting in on too. I use vasoline on the o-rings and threads of the housing when installing it for protect them and to make sure it does not get an air leak.

===

On another note, owning one of these newer trucks and not having a way to see engine codes and troubleshoot is like flying completely blind any more. I would not want to own a truck that I could not diagnose and see what it was crying about.

inline5 or 6 is your friend (even from china if necessary) when it comes to the red motors.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , Jamescj212 , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did egr tune today - Rawze - 10-07-2017,
RE: Did egr tune today - Rawze - 10-08-2017,
RE: Did egr tune today - Brock - 10-08-2017,
RE: Did egr tune today - JMBT - 10-08-2017,
RE: Did egr tune today - Rawze - 10-08-2017
RE: Did egr tune today - Rawze - 10-08-2017,
RE: Did egr tune today - Rawze - 10-09-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.