Wait...my CAC is how much?!?
10-12-2017, (Subject: Wait...my CAC is how much?!? ) 
RE: Wait...my CAC is how much?!?
(10-12-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Duralite has a brand is CAC called eliminator which they say is a oem spec cooler at a fraction of the cost. It's in answer to critism over how restrictive thier duralites are.

Also spectra premium parts makes some food priced ones.

I've got the eliminator in my western star and so far so good.

COUNT THE NUMBER OF PASSAGEWAYS GOING ACROSS IT AND COMPARE TO THE OEM FACTORY -- I WOULD WILL NEVER BUY A DURA$COU%GH!!! -- EVERY ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN WAS SO BADLY RESTRICTIVE THAT THEY ARE HARD TO CUSTOM TUNE.

====

I just finally got a new CAC for mine last week. The old one had 1.19 million miles on it. I paid $1200 for it from the stealers$it. When I went there, they offered me a cheaper after-market one for only $800,... I said HELL NO!. I am not about to play that game.

I kept the old one and want to see if it can be fixed. That means i could have saved $250 if I had turned it in. Maybe I am a fool for that one, but it is all in the name of research I suppose.

i love saving money, but when it comes to saving $400 or $500, and it costing me $3000 in fuel in a year, that is where i draw the line.

It's not a built the same as the normal duralite CAC. World's apart.

http://www.duralite.net/content/dura-lit...ir-coolers

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wait...my CAC is how much?!? - Brock - 10-12-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.