CM870 tuning
10-11-2017, (Subject: CM870 tuning ) 
CM870 tuning
Alright I'm looking for someone to help me tune my truck. I've PMed Gearhead and Unilevers on here. I've called gearhead once a week for 6 weeks no phone call back. Left a message with a lady each time. No reply from either one. I get guys are busy but c'mon.

I don't get down to Georgia or Florida, but I can ask if there is a Georgia load I can grab. We don't go there usually.

Who else ya got that y'all trust to know what they're doing? Thanks

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
10-12-2017, (Subject: CM870 tuning ) 
RE: CM870 tuning
Don't know, can't speak for them. Maybe one of them will see your complaints?. Personally, I think its kind of annoying too when someone says that on here.

GearHead can be hard to get a hold of sometimes, but that is not normal. Did you do something to make any of them ignore you?. I have seen that before, but it usually rare.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I've never spoke with either of them on here. If there's an issue with me I'm not aware of it.

So no other suggestions for tuners? No way to do this remotely?

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
(10-12-2017 )DDlighttruck Wrote:  I've never spoke with either of them on here. If there's an issue with me I'm not aware of it.

So no other suggestions for tuners? No way to do this remotely?

I think they both do remote tuning for CM870. I will pm u someone phone# you can talk to who also does 870.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DDlighttruck
10-14-2017, (Subject: CM870 tuning ) 
Sorry to hear about your experience. I also PM'd Gearhead a long time ago and never got a response, but figured it was something I did wrong. Finally took the time to call out there a couple weeks ago- left a message with April and he called me back a couple hours later. Had a great conversation with him and can't wait to make the trip for him to check my truck over.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: gearhead
10-16-2017, (Subject: CM870 tuning ) 
(10-14-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your experience. I also PM'd Gearhead a long time ago and never got a response, but figured it was something I did wrong. Finally took the time to call out there a couple weeks ago- left a message with April and he called me back a couple hours later. Had a great conversation with him and can't wait to make the trip for him to check my truck over.
Yes,he(Gearhead) is crazy busy. I personally miss our brainstorming chats,but I get it. I'm happy business is booming. Best suggestion is just set everything up with April, she's cool. Gearhead will set you right when you get there.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: scottydogtruck , gearhead

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.