Trailer lights fuse
10-20-2017, (Subject: Trailer lights fuse ) 
RE: Trailer lights fuse
I'm hopeful I found it. Around noon the 30 amp fuse on tractor blew. I was inline to unload so I popped the hood. Couple weeks ago I had the left side headlight wires lose and when closing hood it got in between hood and bumper. I've refastened it bit I looked that over good. They were rubbed a bit rough but nothing threw. Went down the wires from the plug and where 2 yellows joined to make 1 there was an eighth inch cut. Couldn't find a wiring schematic but found one for a 389 and it does look like yellow is for the marker lights. When hood was closed it laid on the frame. Going to tape it in the morning and hope that's it. If we get a rainy spell or after harvest I'll get it fixed properly.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
10-21-2017, (Subject: Trailer lights fuse ) 
Taped the wires up real good at 7 am. Left lights all day. In the afternoon I thought good it's fixed. I was loading at 630 pm and it blew sitting there. Never did get a new relay, I'm hoping I can get the wife to go get one at an auto store tomorrow. Don't have to get up early think I'm going to stop on way home and get a six pack of some craft brews.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
10-21-2017, (Subject: Trailer lights fuse ) 
Beer solves many issues. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bruce_Sloane
05-21-2018, (Subject: Trailer lights fuse ) 
It's been awhile! Thought I'd update this cause we found the problem in January. I was getting a new starter put on and the mechanic/friend told me there was a wire in between starter and engine. He fixed it and haven't blown a fuse since. Glad to have solved that problem.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Rawze , B O Double V

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.