New Pete 388/389 headlights.
10-18-2017, (Subject: New Pete 388/389 headlights. ) 
RE: New Pete 388/389 headlights.
I've been curious if the jw speakers motorcycle adaptive headlights would be beneficial with off-road trucks that run uneven terrain. Even just the slight curve of the highways as your turning... I'm sure they are expensive though.

http://www.jwspeaker.com/blog/new-led-mo...adapative/

Another option is the morimoto sealed 7 2.0

The ones I have on my Pete shown in my first comment are the sealed 7 originals and are a hid version. The 2.0 are led and from the pics and videos I've seen, the beam pattern is very wide!

Don't be mistaken here, these ones are not d.o.t approved. They are actually too bright to pass the approval. They say dot approved on them but that's bull! They offer bulletproof warranty, ive been buying morimoto from the retrofit source for many years and love the quality of the products and you cannot beat the warranty. If I have a ballast break, I take a picture of the serial number and the ballast disabled (I break it) and they mail one free instantly.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/assemb...ights.html

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
(10-17-2017 )the missing link Wrote:  I have the speakers for my truck ,love them 95% of the time .... Wish they had heatejrs in them !
the new 4x6 speakers evo 2 has heaters option now, they came out this year in feb.
replyreply
You and I are pondering the same question. I saw those also when looking at their catalog. At the time I thought it would just be something neat to do, but then wondered what they needed for feedback. It seems that a motorcycle would offer a bit more to react to than a truck?? This requires research!

I've still got the dual 4x6s, but I do like the look of the round lights for sure.
replyreply
10-19-2017, (Subject: New Pete 388/389 headlights. ) 
My big bitch is not the lights , it's the lazy @sshloe who puts them in and does not adjust them, and they pointed up . That's what kills ya on the road , mine are adjusted , I never get flashed . And yes the big light bars should be outlawed . What pisses me off is guys in the middle of the day with them on meeting cops. I don't get it , there all about the cash grabs . If that was me I would meet my limit in a hour going after these a hole lights . But then again look at those new led cop light out here . 5 miles away you can't see shi#t . Oh that's safe we can see u 10 miles away , expect
When you go by them pulled over and can't see anything except red and blue . And of course in the dumbest spot possible . All those new lights are going to do is kill people , but hey that's safety ....

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ZeroNthedark , Brock , Old Driver

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.