Overheating
10-19-2017, (Subject: Overheating ) 
Overheating
Can a tune from a cummins shop cause truck to overheat? Obviously of its the wrong one ok yea. But if tune is correct and cooling system and all else checks out. Could the tune be the problem jus because the fact that it is bumped up in hp? I think if its correctly done thats not the problem its gotta be something else cooling system cac overhead or watever but not jus because its been boosted and now engine cannot maintain. Any opinions or thoughts? Also is there any fans with a greater pitch to help pull more air in? Ive got some say that will help if there is but i think it may help a little but its just a band aid on wound that may require much more?
replyreply
10-20-2017, (Subject: Overheating ) 
RE: Overheating
yes, certainly bad programming can make one overheat. Seen it a whole lot and there the "bad" out there far outweighs the good when it comes to someone claiming they know what they ere doing.

Some details would help. Engine type? year,? miles? who did the tuning? how much hp? application? some history? etc.etc.etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.