CM-871 Overhead...
10-21-2017, (Subject: CM-871 Overhead... ) 
RE: CM-871 Overhead...
Thank's guys! This is the first attempt at this, and Hammer, nice setup in regards to the tools. I would like to put together a little dedicated kit like that and keep her in a separate bag just for overheads. Hammer, where did you get those feeler gauges? The exhaust and intake ones? I already have the 7mm from Cummins.

Dh, top end is fresh, but will be scoping her out for sure. Can't wait to finish this, hell start this! LOL! I keep finding more things to fix!

I was looking at my ThermoKing APU yesterday, she is about ready to fall off the truck, rotted out case. I went to put the lid back on her and a huge chunk of panel fell off into the compartment. I called ThermoKing yesterday and they will be installing a new Evolution model in the next week or two.

When I get this overhead done, than I need to run her up to the TA for a new set of brake shoes on the rear axle, trust me, it will be much faster if they do it, getting sick and tired of wrenching on this thing, LOL! Been busy around here... It never ends.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM-871 Overhead... - Waterloo - 10-20-2017,
RE: CM-871 Overhead... - Waterloo - 10-21-2017
RE: CM-871 Overhead... - Rawze - 10-22-2017,
RE: CM-871 Overhead... - JMBT - 10-22-2017,
RE: CM-871 Overhead... - Rawze - 10-22-2017,
RE: CM-871 Overhead... - Rawze - 01-16-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.