Found this to Cook in the truck with...
11-07-2017, (Subject: Found this to Cook in the truck with... ) 
RE: Found this to Cook in the truck with...
(11-05-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Actually had a guy here once who wanted me to help him check out a truck he juts got. I found chicken bones and all kinds of nasty buildup between the exhaust manifold and the block.

Rookie mistake.
If you wanna be a Turbo Chef you have to wrap the food well in tin foil, not sissy like, but several layers. I like to use the foil pans you can buy, they are a good foundation, cause
Rule #1 of Turbo Chefin, your cooking with too damn much heat! You need several layers of foil to reduce the heat transfer, and you need three times more butter or oil than you do BBQing or it's gonna dry out.
Rule #2 of Turbo Chefin, cook on the flats boys, the pulls on hills or mountains produces too much heat. I-80 across Nebraska will cook a damn fine tenderloin!
Rule #3 of Turbo Chefin, when edumacatin a new Turbo Chef always tell them to ease into it. Start with a nice can of beans or a can of chili....but don't you dare tell them to poke a hole in the top of the can to let the pressure out, it takes all the fun away, lol

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kryten , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found this to Cook in the truck with... - Hammerhead - 11-07-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.