Cm570 hesatation underload
11-06-2017, (Subject: Cm570 hesatation underload ) 
RE: Cm570 hesatation underload
Look for debris or broken up fuel line stuck in the check valve just before the chassis mount fuel filter (if one is fitted). If there isn't a chassis mounted filter, look at the check valve at the IFSM inlet - It's just inside the housing once you remove the long hex section that attaches to your fuel supply line.
replyreply
Cheers mate I was just finishing exactly what you said the in line intake filter in the long hex housing 50 micron was full of muck so i removed and cleaned. The whole IFSM inspected and cleaned system the only part I do not know how to test is the two pressure regulators in the system . I did do a fuel pressure test and it came out at a pass 280 psi. Thank you for that
replyreply
(11-06-2017 )Red Wrote:  Cheers mate I was just finishing exactly what you said the in line intake filter in the long hex housing 50 micron was full of muck so i removed and cleaned. The whole IFSM inspected and cleaned system the only part I do not know how to test is the two pressure regulators in the system . I did do a fuel pressure test and it came out at a pass 280 psi. Thank you for that
replyreply
Unfortunately still has the problem
replyreply
Assuming you've checked for fault codes with insite/roadrelay?
replyreply
Yeah I checked codes no hard codes andjust minor non related
replyreply
Hmm hard when you're not there but I wonder if it could have anything to do with the turbo wastegate controller? We had a gen2 that would shut down as soon as it was under load.. That was the culprit. Hate to be the guy playing the guessing game but meh
replyreply
I have seen a few trucks that would do such things in the past. Monitoring the fuel flow rate, accel pedal, engine state, fuel pressure and a few others usually gives you a direction to look in.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: mikealike
Go for a drive and get someone to monitor things like pedal position, int man temp/press, engine operating state, barometric pressure, fuel pressure. See if anything seems odd or make note of what changes as it loses power. You could have a sensor that is failing in range, so it won't produce a fault.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Red , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.