3rd isx egr tune up
11-06-2017, (Subject: 3rd isx egr tune up ) 
3rd isx egr tune up
And I cannot for the life of me get the pipe that is on top of the EGR to separate from the EGR fouls while it is in its place so I am curious as to if you think you could remove it as a whole and work on separating once removed? I'm just trying not to strip out them to 10 mm bolt heads I can get the one in the rear at that 1 in the front for some reason with this track is kicking my ass
replyreply
11-06-2017, (Subject: 3rd isx egr tune up ) 
RE: 3rd isx egr tune up
./uploads/201711/post_856_1510022304_6d0f2e2043e8ccb1784df148a8320133.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: the missing link , Jamescj212 , Brock , BobsYourUncle , Signature620 , Waterloo
11-07-2017, (Subject: 3rd isx egr tune up ) 
My torch cart isn't 15' off to the side of my truck, i really am not trying to go there, but then again
I suppose ill give her about 15 min of frustration again in the a.m. and then off she comes
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
11-07-2017, (Subject: 3rd isx egr tune up ) 
(11-06-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  And I cannot for the life of me get the pipe that is on top of the EGR to separate from the EGR fouls while it is in its place so I am curious as to if you think you could remove it as a whole and work on separating once removed? I'm just trying not to strip out them to 10 mm bolt heads I can get the one in the rear at that 1 in the front for some reason with this track is kicking my ass

It is quite common actually for those 10 mm bolts to break off due to lack of anyone giving a s$it about the truck the first 500k miles.

remove the eGr valve so you can clean it while your at it, drill out the flange holes for the top pipe if they broke off and put bolts with washers in there as replacements.

anti-sieze is your friend.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jamescj212 , hhow55 , Waterloo , Doublecoin

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.