Poly bushings
11-17-2017, (Subject: Poly bushings ) 
RE: Poly bushings
(11-17-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(11-15-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  This doesn't address original question from dhirocz, but as far as rear bars, this is what I went with.

http://websst.triangleusa.com/system/tec...1354028008

Didn't want to take a day, or maybe two, off to get originals replaced, so these were good as I could assemble them as time allowed. Price is similar to OE, maybe a little less. Don't know about longevity as they've only been on a month or so, but they do take a beating because I have a rubber block suspension.

The ball-and-socket design is nice for being able to rotate, a big help when trying to get everything lined back up.

Where did you get these?

I'm 99% sure iirc that mine are Euclid brand Waterloo, so almost any truck parts Place will be able to get them for you.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
11-17-2017, (Subject: Poly bushings ) 
RE: Poly bushings
What he said ^^

If you have any sort of shop nearby that does brakes, suspensions, etc., for big trucks, they should be able to get everything you need. Mine came labeled as "Uni-Rod" in a plain white box. It'll be helpful if you have part numbers for stock rods so they make sure you get correct ends.

Just cut to length and do plug welds first, then around the ends. The link above is the instruction sheet that came with mine.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.