CM871 delta P sensor question
11-17-2017, (Subject: CM871 delta P sensor question ) 
CM871 delta P sensor question
Good day guys, I recently bought a Pete truck with an ISX 400 on it, this truck came with a lot of trouble and we worked with the help of Rawze's knowledge database to fix it. EGR maintenance, Sensors checked, Turbo cleaned, VGT actuator changed, 7th injector changed, DPF cleaned and so on.

The thing is that during the last regen, delta P sensor from the DPF system threw a flat zero, my thinking is that it sensor is bad. We removed the system, and found out the connection from the first sensor's probe was broken. We fixed it and then I checked the running Pressure difference with Insite, it does throw a delta P, around .02-.15. The thing is that in our country we don't have any regulations that prevents from working the truck without EGR/DPF system, and for the cost of a new delta P sensor, we would prefer to gain some MPG's and cancel out the complete emission system (With help of documents and people from this forum).

My question is, is this 0.02-0.15 differential pressure in the DPF correct? Or should we start thinking of something else?
replyreply
11-17-2017, (Subject: CM871 delta P sensor question ) 
RE: CM871 delta P sensor question
Maybe a screen shot of the regen history and the resulting value it reported when you did the forced regen. Anything above about 3.0 inhg averages and it is not doing so well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.