Cummins ISX 871 two piston air compressor?
11-19-2017, (Subject: Cummins ISX 871 two piston air compressor? ) 
RE: Cummins ISX 871 two piston air compressor?
(11-19-2017 )yamajason Wrote:  Anyone know the part number of the Twin Piston Air Compressor for the Cummins ISX cm871? It is high CFM output.

ESN: 79344752
I have it on my engine from factory.
It comes complete...with sticker shock and all!
You have been warned!
Iirc, the last time I priced it out it was well over CA$5,000 and I think US$4,200 was what Vegas KW quoted me. That was a year or so ago.

If you are retrofitting, be aware you will need to re-plumb the teflon inserted stainless braided line to a much larger diameter or it will melt your little one! I doubt the OEM air dryer can handle the CFM as well. It's not just a simple bolt on upgrade part.

If you are not pulling trailer combinations with more than 6-7 air tanks, it's not really something that is needed. I have 10 trailer air tanks and QR-1 valves on all my suspensions to control bounce, so it's something I need.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao , fargonaz , yamajason , Roysbigtoys , Signature620 , JMBT , Dd614

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins ISX 871 two piston air compressor? - Hammerhead - 11-19-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.