Need some pro advise....
12-06-2017, (Subject: Need some pro advise.... ) 
RE: Need some pro advise....
After I had my in frame, I developed a leak on the lower cover, and the damper had to be removed. I was there for the entire event watching, Jamie torqued the damper bolts with a torque wrench, after using a regular ratchet to initially tighten the bolts. That is an International Dealer...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT
12-06-2017, (Subject: Need some pro advise.... ) 
Waterloo: good on you for being there watching!! That is the only way I would ever let a shop touch my truck!

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
12-07-2017, (Subject: Need some pro advise.... ) 
(12-06-2017 )JMBT Wrote:  Waterloo: good on you for being there watching!! That is the only way I would ever let a shop touch my truck!

I always watch when possible. I have a local TA truck stop up the street that I like to take my truck to for service. I like to roll in there about 10 pm. I normally have the entire shop and the mechanic to myself. We spend a good hour or more going over the truck, along with doing the service. They let me down in the pit, so I get a good look at things. When we find something, not always, but it happens, we fix it then or I take care of it later. And, I get my hands dirty, which when it comes time to cut the bill, there is normally an hour or two of labor taken off. I like to tip the mechanic $20 to $40 bucks, especially when they knock $100 or more off the bill or load me up with gallons of oil, they know me there, and do take care of me.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , the missing link

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.