ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
11-30-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
Does the CM2350 have a VGT & engine brake table similar to the CM871 that can be accessed with that other program?
replyreply
12-01-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
yup.

BTW: - The VGT limiting tables do not effect the engine brake operation or positioning, and vice versa. They are 2 completely different systems.

I would not recommend adjusting the engine brake table(s) at all away from their factory settings ... and I have never seen a need to do so either unless you just want to tear up your engine. It leads to dropped valves and cracked heads when some moron tries to strengthen the engine brake. Seen damage from people doing just that to them at least a dozen times in the past. Especially on the 2250 and 2350's. - Is also a typical mistake from bad delete companies. The red engines already have the strongest engine brake in the industry for their displacement. No need to screw that up by trying to make it even stronger. If your engine brake will not hold your going down a hill,... then your in the wrong damn gear and need to learn how to drive a truck better!- simple at that!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Hammerhead
12-02-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
Thanks, I found the TAHR ones. I'm just looking at a few things for now. Haven't changed anything yet but it seems like a shady file. VGT is 82% at idle, it's quick to stay in boost and fuel mileage has really taken a downturn after the modification.
replyreply
82% at idle? God only knows what it's at going down the road. I can see 30% at idle dropping down above 1k rpm before climbing again but 82%... I don't know what to say to that other than get it looked at asap.
replyreply
You might want to get ahold of Unilevers on this.....are you still running the mandate?

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
No mandate at the moment, but I'm tempted to put it all back in place if I don't get this figured out next week.
replyreply
12-03-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
Who did the delete? If it wasn't done by one of the gurus on this site, you got a bad one.

You are on the right track with the TAHR......

replyreply
No, it wasn't through here nor big company.

I'm wading through the cal compare between the delete and orig as my head & time allows.
replyreply
(12-03-2017 )Moose Wrote:  No, it wasn't through here nor big company.

I'm wading through the cal compare between the delete and orig as my head & time allows.

I sent you a PM.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.