ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
12-04-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
I disagree with the engine needing a load at idle. - The factory does this mainly only to speed up the warmup time of the engine and scr system. Take those systems away and there is no need to waste fuel like that unless your in extreme cold climates all the time.

It is not unusual to get an ISX to drop down all the way to about 11 or 12 mg/stroke fuel consumption at idle, down from 40 mg/stroke when it was factory programming. That is a huge saving in fuel if someone has to idle a lot. Every truck I have seen set like that idle perfectly fine and smooth unless there are worn out fuel components or injectors.

===

Taking a step back ...

First of all, I would have the whole program looked at by someone like myself, Unilevers, and/or Gearhead to get a second opinion. If the turbo tables aren't quite right, then god only knows how many other systems are out of whack that may be yet unseen. Your welcome to e-mail the file to me and I can look at it for you when I get a few minutes. I PM'd you my number so you can call me and talk about it as well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Moose

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table - Unilevers - 12-03-2017,
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table - Rawze - 12-04-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.