Oil Pressure Relief Valve/Regulator
12-07-2017, (Subject: Oil Pressure Relief Valve/Regulator ) 
RE: Oil Pressure Relief Valve/Regulator
(12-07-2017 )3_milly871 Wrote:  Hey Rawze thanks for the reply and that about sums it up for me and that pressure relief spring so question with the dimes added did you get the results your looking for...?? only because the more i study this motor....... its the little things that go the long way obviously with good maintenance......but the engineers that design this particular motor knew what they were doing but yea im running a cm871 in my t660...... i guess i shouldve put that out there huh .....anyway thanks Nilao for your reply

I think Mr. Hag uses 6 dimes in the CM2250 and CM2350's because they only have one cam, but in the CM871, most guys use about 10 dimes. The main goal is not to raise pressure so much as to just get get better oil flow to the overhead cams. It was measured in the past at only being 9 psi by the time it gets top those cams from the factory.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oil Pressure Relief Valve/Regulator - Rawze - 12-07-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.