Boost
12-13-2017, (Subject: Boost ) 
Boost
I have a 2010 KW, cm871 that i just purchased a month ago. It has an inframe, with about 60k mi on it. They also replace the turbo, and turbo actuator, egr cooler, egr valve. The engine run's very good. The only thing i am concerned about is is the turbo boost gauge goe's to 42. I have only allowed the boost to go this high a couple time's. It is my understanding the boost should only go to about 36. Also the best fuel mileage i can achieve is 6.0, and this is running the engine very easy, keeping the boost down to no more than 20. Also, all my regen are passive. Sure would appreciate some direction.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
RE: Boost
Mandate or not?
replyreply
(12-13-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Mandate or not?

Mandate is intact.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
somehting is making it overboost. make sure it has the correct program in it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
(12-13-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  somehting is making it overboost. make sure it has the correct program in it.

Would that be the av10044 ?. Can the program be seen in insite?

replyreply
12-14-2017, (Subject: Boost ) 
Yeah that's the one. In insite you'll find it under features and parameters in system information.
replyreply

Evidently I have an ecm code that should not be in ecm. Yhe data plate shows it to be av10046. What need to take place for this to be corrected?

replyreply
(12-14-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  Evidently I have an ecm code that should not be in ecm. Yhe data plate shows it to be av10046. What need to take place for this to be corrected?

If you can get an incal disk you can flash it back to the av10046 or pay a dealer to do it. I think Jan.2017 or June was the last disk you can use with 7.6.2.5sp or there's converters you can get to use the new files off quickserve.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
If I am not mistaken some were updated to reflect newer style dpf systems. Mine was a 10044 but the newest cal is different. You might have the correct cal file for the newer style dpf.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.