How long does license have to be valid?
12-23-2017, (Subject: How long does license have to be valid? ) 
RE: How long does license have to be valid?
I don’t know about Texas but some states like Missouri will actually let you have speeding tickets “expunged” from your license, EVEN after you have plead guilty/paid the fine. You have to hire a lawyer and it can be pricy, but that may be an avenue for you to check out.

Gotta love our court system....money is king....if you have enough you can make just about anything go away! Just ask O.J. Simpson!

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Djmurria
12-26-2017, (Subject: How long does license have to be valid? ) 
(12-23-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Any time you can drive for a smaller outfit the better. Get experience driving. Grain hauling will be awesome compared to hauling general freight from city to city. You will probably make more money also.

Thats the route I'm going to go. Mainly because I wouldn't have to pay or commit for a year for someone to train me. He also told me hes looking for someone to help work on his trucks so I can help out with that also since I went to school to be a diesel mechanic for a little while. Studying the CDL manual now so I can hopefully get my permit when my licence is reinstated then I'll be headed to NC. One more question if I have a Texas CDL permit would I have to come back to Texas to get my CDL or could I get it upgraded to a "full" CDL at the NC DMV?
replyreply
12-26-2017, (Subject: How long does license have to be valid? ) 
(12-23-2017 )JMBT Wrote:  I don’t know about Texas but some states like Missouri will actually let you have speeding tickets “expunged” from your license, EVEN after you have plead guilty/paid the fine. You have to hire a lawyer and it can be pricy, but that may be an avenue for you to check out.

Gotta love our court system....money is king....if you have enough you can make just about anything go away! Just ask O.J. Simpson!

I'm going to look into that but I believe they should stop counting against me after 3 years so I should have all of them clear by October 2018. I learned at a younger age money talks bullshit walks in the court system. As long as the cash right, like you said you could get away with whatever you want in the US the way our courts set up.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.