Regen light on
12-19-2017, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
RE: Regen light on
(12-19-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  Might not be an issue with yours but a friend of mine accidentally hit the rocker switch and disabled his regen. Kept having to stop to do forced regens till he noticed it was turned off on his switch panel. Lol

Will make sure it is in the on position. About to start the day.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
(12-19-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  Here's the after treatment history
Mr Rawze,
My sincere gratitude, for your good work
THANKS
These numbers look close to mine(cm2350). The doc temp is right there at 600ish and 1k on dpf in/out. Problem is mine has started doing regen everyday and I never bothered with the numbers till now so I don't know if these are normal or not. Keep us updated, I'm gonna try Rawze's suggestions and see if that helps.
replyreply
(12-19-2017 )schISM Wrote:  
(12-19-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  Here's the after treatment history
Mr Rawze,
My sincere gratitude, for your good work
THANKS
These numbers look close to mine(cm2350). The doc temp is right there at 600ish and 1k on dpf in/out. Problem is mine has started doing regen everyday and I never bothered with the numbers till now so I don't know if these are normal or not. Keep us updated, I'm gonna try Rawze's suggestions and see if that helps.

But mine is a cm871
Their is a difference

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
Yeah, I dunno if there's a difference in the cans or not, never looked into that.
replyreply
(12-19-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  
(12-19-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  Might not be an issue with yours but a friend of mine accidentally hit the rocker switch and disabled his regen. Kept having to stop to do forced regens till he noticed it was turned off on his switch panel. Lol

Will make sure it is in the on position. About to start the day.

Ran about 450 mi. And no regen light. Maybe it was the rocker switch after all. Will be checking the doser for any leaking fuel, or coolant. Then I'm going to drop the can, and have it cleaned and flow tested.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM
12-21-2017, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
Update: yesterday ran from Ardmore, ok to Kansas city then on to Joplin, mo. No regen light for the miles traveled. Next am after starting motor, regen light came on. Did forced regen. Made it to beaumont, tx, DPF light on again. Doing forced regen this am. Gonna drop can and inspect, will post some pics of doc face. Also found exhaust leak, just behind the doser.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM , Rawze

Here's some pics of doc face

replyreply

replyreply

replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM , Signature620

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.