Regen light on
01-01-2018, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
RE: Regen light on

Make sure your regen inhibit switch is not inhibiting the regen cycle.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
[/quote]

Make sure your regen inhibit switch is not inhibiting the regen cycle.
[/quote]

Ok

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
Just learned I need to reset ecm, as well as the cleaned can when installed. I did the ecm reset, but not the can reset.
Doing forced regen, then do reset on can. Is this correct?

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

replyreply

replyreply
01-02-2018, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
how about fixing your crank case pressure switch. That can throw things off on some trucks because it is used as compare against the altitude sensor on some calibrations.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
(01-02-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  how about fixing your crank case pressure switch. That can throw things off on some trucks because it is used as compare against the altitude sensor on some calibrations.

I replaced the cc pressure switch, and have had no code since then.

replyreply

.pdf  Scan 33.pdf (Size: 4.41 MB / Downloads: 246)
Thought this might help.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Scan 32.pdf (Size: 4.38 MB / Downloads: 32)

replyreply
01-04-2018, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
Ok,
Went 950 miles since reset on ecm and can and the DPF light is screaming again...
Did a forced regen, and sure getting tired of this. Also have fault code 2777, which points to a problem involving the inhibit switch. The inhibit switch will not allow me to do a forced regen, so I have utilize Insite to complete the task. Insite says something about ecm programming for the inhibit switch, yet I had ecm flashed to the correct av10046. I'm thinking maybe I have a bad inhibit switch on the dash, since I can not do a forced regen when pressing the rocker switch.
Thx in advance

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.