Fault code 2754 - CM2250
09-16-2020, (Subject: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 ) 
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250
personally, I would not trust em to hold the wrench... I have seen the work of OEM repair shops countless times.. I would not let em touch my truck even if they were giving the work and parts to me for free and paying me by the hour to wait for it.

If I bought a brand new truck... and 2 days later the engine blew up in it ... I would rebuild it myself before I would let the OEM stealers$it or truck dealer touch one damn screw or bolt on it.

What everyone here is trying to tell you is that the reason you have countless stories on your other 2 trucks and have nothing but issues with the third as well... is the fact you are taking it to the OEM network of complete idiots!. - You will go broke + it will put you out of business by trying to cash in on all the "free" repairs and relying on them, simple as that.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 - Rawze - 09-16-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.