Flywheel housing gasket replacement
01-05-2018, (Subject: Flywheel housing gasket replacement ) 
RE: Flywheel housing gasket replacement
(01-05-2018 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  Good luck to ya Hammer! Pretty jealous you got somewhere to pull in to. My truck isn't moving until some electrical gremlins are gone, but they aren't leaving until it gets warmer because I hate being out in this cold weather.

Thanks...it's not exactly going as smoothly as I'd have hoped, but it is getting done the way I want it done. I can tell you that doing this on an S60 in a long hood Pete is a hell of a lot easier than this setback axle KW.
I should have spent some underside time with the pressure washer first, because as I have said before I have left this leak for longer than I originally planned, I've got nobody to blame but myself, but it's a damn mess in here!
I here ya on the shop. It's costly, but with weeks like this it's so worth it! The labour bill I'm saving on this job alone pays a few months rent...so I feel have to do a big job each year to justify it to myself.
If your ever in my neighborhood, you're welcome to use it...I like to pay it forward, because a member here opened his doors to me last year, and I feel it's my good karma comin back.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ZeroNthedark , Rawze , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flywheel housing gasket replacement - Hammerhead - 01-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.