Lift puno no sound truck wont turn over.
01-05-2018, (Subject: Lift puno no sound truck wont turn over. ) 
Lift puno no sound truck wont turn over.
Hi guys, this is my first time on tgis forum and im not sure that im doing this right. Hehehe. I got a 07 volco with cummins isx. My lift pump doesnt make the whinning noise anymore and the truck wont turn over. Ive tested all the fuses at the battery all the way to the relay by the ECM. They are good. Ive tested if power is coming to the ECM and im showing 3v when the key is on. Ive tested the wires coming out of tge battery and they all are 11.7 to 12v. Do i have a faulry wire harness or is it something else? Can someone help. Thanks.
replyreply
RE: Lift puno no sound truck wont turn over.
Check ur relays
replyreply
I checked the relay by the ECM. Its good. When i took the cover off in the cab where the fuses and relays are i didnt see anything that was related to fuel. But i will check again.
replyreply
01-06-2018, (Subject: Lift puno no sound truck wont turn over. ) 
There is a lift pump relay... well there is on the cm 2250

Also, the power supply in the ecm might need to read more than 3v. A friend of mine had the same issue, but had 0 volts to the ecm power supply , pin 1-2 on the cm 2250. Hard wired straight from the battery to pin 1-2 , fired right on up
replyreply
01-06-2018, (Subject: Lift puno no sound truck wont turn over. ) 
(01-05-2018 )Ninoslav85 Wrote:  Hi guys, this is my first time on tgis forum and im not sure that im doing this right. Hehehe. I got a 07 volco with cummins isx. My lift pump doesnt make the whinning noise anymore and the truck wont turn over. Ive tested all the fuses at the battery all the way to the relay by the ECM. They are good. Ive tested if power is coming to the ECM and im showing 3v when the key is on. Ive tested the wires coming out of tge battery and they all are 11.7 to 12v. Do i have a faulry wire harness or is it something else? Can someone help. Thanks.
If I understood it right we are about Volvo 07 with Cummins.
There some places on Volvo you have to look first.
Battery power disconnect switch located in place hard to see under cab right over the battery box.
You can track positive fat wire from battery where it's going.
some Volvo has this switch but some not. Unbolt switch to check and clean connections.
ECM fused power supply wire. Fuse is right on the batteries. Open it and check or better replace with new fuse.
Fusible ground link from battery negative pole to the frame. Black wire about a finger in diameter has fuse alike copper close to frame terminal. It is under shrink wrap so you can't see it. Wiggle the wire close to terminal if wire is soft it is broken or burned.
Two power supply wires on the front of the cab under air lines where is pass thru connector.
Often wires corroded from outside but sometime you need to remove off cover under steering wheel and check it from inside the cab.
Disconnect the battery before start any repairs.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Ninoslav85 , JMBT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.