Wheel sensor
02-01-2018, (Subject: Wheel sensor ) 
RE: Wheel sensor
      See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Starlight , snailexpress , Hammerhead
(02-01-2018 )JMBT Wrote:  See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

Wow. I havent seen that many pennies all at once for a very long time. It '' pays '' to keep your eyes open.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT
(02-01-2018 )Starlight Wrote:  
(02-01-2018 )JMBT Wrote:  See this is what I was talking about in my above post. Walking through the truck stop today my wife and I came upon this..(see pic). There were pennys, nickels, dimes, and even a quarter that someone had tossed out. Total haul was $1.72. Which makes my earnings for the day $1.72, without even starting the truck!!

Wow. I havent seen that many pennies all at once for a very long time. It '' pays '' to keep your eyes open.
What's a penny , oh yeah right I remember those kinda .... Lol

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
Hope you washed your hands after, some of them might have been pissed on!

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard
02-02-2018, (Subject: Wheel sensor ) 
(02-01-2018 )Ragindirt Wrote:  Hope you washed your hands after, some of them might have been pissed on!
Haha do you realize what's on any cash / bills ....

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.