Asked for parked regen
01-16-2018, (Subject: Asked for parked regen ) 
Asked for parked regen
I am out on the road I have 871 it just asked for a parked regen level 1 in yellow triangle on a 2010 Pete , its been idling for and driving full time for last two days due to extreme cold . I just did a parked regen and still the code is on dash asking for regen help any suggestions ???
replyreply
01-16-2018, (Subject: Asked for parked regen ) 
RE: Asked for parked regen
A CM871 truck will not even ask for a parked regen until the system is in dire straights. If it has asked because of excessive idle, it should fire right up and go simply by meeting the conditions and following the instruction on the back side of the sun visor at the drivers side. Perform the parked regen and go on. If the parked regen is taking more than 40 minutes to complete then you have actual problems. if it asks again after driving it for a few hours, you have problems.

Problems like clogged piping, failing/clogged up sensors, failing doser injector or egr valve,... etc. etc. etc. that an EGR tune-up can usually cure. That is, if the engine itself is not causing the problems (excess blo-by, coolant seepage, etc).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.