Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
01-20-2018, (Subject: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please. ) 
RE: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
Here is Gearhed's user page. He is a member here... --> http://rawze.com/forums/member.php?actio...ile&uid=96

As far as an employee at ANY SHOP! ...

I think it is a shame when you have a really good shop... and a shitty employee that would talk bad about the very people and places sending you your customers. And for any kind of shop or manager, etc. to string people along with LAME BULLS4IT EXCUSES (because that is what they are), and not caring about customers or support is flat wrong indeed.

Just think if you have someone with excuses all the time do something for you, then you need further support after the work was done. -- Having issues with a very unprofessional attitude of "constant personal problems/excuses" when getting something done in the first place sends a BIG RED FLAG!!! to me. What about AFTER the work is done and you needed support or a correction to some mistake or problem?. -- I don't know about others but my trucking business does not and cannot rely on ANYONE that hints at "When I get time because I don't feel like it today".

Most of the time when a person has "Lame-arsse personal excuses" and likes to string someone along, it is a direct reflection that something shady might be going on. Perhaps behind the shops back?. - Just a thought.

Sorry, but I am partial to NO ONE! when it comes to being professional in what you do. - Either you do good quality work or you don't. Either you can help others legitimately, or you can't. Either you can be up front and tell others the truth -- or you can't.

I DO NOT AND WILL NOT promote or assist in ANY WAY --- "shady" or "lame-arsse excuses" from anyone, I don't care how good or busy they claim to be. - Either you ARE TOO BUSY AND CAN'T HANDLE THE WORK, providing someone with an alternate solution or place to go -- OR YOU GET OFF YOUR ARSSE AND DO SOME GOOD, NOT TALKING BAD ABOUT THE VERY HANDS AND PEOPLE THAT HELP TO FEED YOU and your business!.

(Figuratively speaking) - If I heard or saw that from someone in a shop I owned or was managing AND IT WAS CONFIRMED TO BE LEGITIMATE and not just gossip,.. THAT WARM SENSATION IN THE SEAT OF THEIR PANTS WOULD BE MY BOOT UP THEIR ARSSE!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please. - Rawze - 01-20-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.