INSITE
10-09-2018, (Subject: INSITE ) 
RE: INSITE
(10-09-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  What exactly do you need help with?

I'm going to be taking off my dpf and doc for cleaning so to my understanding I need to have it reset in the computer. Also I've got some tests that I want to run to turbo actuator, random misfire everyonce in a while, just overall want to keep up on everything. Just bought it last year and not sure how well the previous owner maintained it.
So basically I'm trying to find a alternate to purchase insite, my local cummins dealer in seattle wants 525$ for lite or 577$ for pro. Plus I need to buy a inline or nexiq
replyreply
10-10-2018, (Subject: INSITE ) 
Ebay sells a lot of chinese knockoff Inline 5 or 6 that many on here have no problem with. It usually comes with Insite 7.6.2 which is the version you want. Nothing past that version unless you want be stuck paying for a subscription fee to Cummins.

Others have used other sites to find it at better prices. Most on here will also not recommend that you buy the chinese knockoff of the Nexiq adapter. I personally have 1 and it works just fine but many have had problems with them. They are very cheap and flimsily made
replyreply
 Thanks given by: imalumberjack , ktmaam
02-17-2024, (Subject: INSITE ) 
Hey, does anyone know where i can get inline 5 drivers that is 64 bit, Its says inline 5 is needs 32 bit on the laptop when i try to install thanks. {PM ME thanks}
replyreply
02-19-2024, (Subject: INSITE ) 
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-t...-to-32-bit

Maybe this helps.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 3406E
02-24-2024, (Subject: INSITE ) 
I went a head a downloaded 32 bit version of windows and installed fine. thanks for the suggestion though
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.