nox 4364 code
02-15-2024, (Subject: nox 4364 code ) 
nox 4364 code
Just started getting this code (4364) on my 13 isx in my pete 367. Truck is a 485 horse isx with 40,000 miles and around 2000 hours. All stock. Look for exhaust leaks? Injector spray pattern? Im looking for ideas where to start.
replyreply
02-16-2024, (Subject: nox 4364 code ) 
RE: nox 4364 code
Could be many things. Register your engine serial number on quickserve.com (its free) and use the fault code analyzer, then follow all the troubleshooting steps.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
02-17-2024, (Subject: nox 4364 code ) 
(02-16-2024 )tree98 Wrote:  Could be many things. Register your engine serial number on quickserve.com (its free) and use the fault code analyzer, then follow all the troubleshooting steps.

Thank you I will. This is my last truck and I want it to go for the long haul.
replyreply
02-24-2024, (Subject: nox 4364 code ) 
It's a good idea to look into exhaust leaks 'cause they can throw off those sensor readings. And yeah, checking the injector spray pattern is smart too. Oh, and don't forget about the connections and wiring harnesses for the sensors tied to that error code.
replyreply
02-25-2024, (Subject: nox 4364 code ) 
(02-24-2024 )protoraw Wrote:  checking the injector spray pattern is smart too.

How exactly would you do that? And don't say "send them out to be tested" Other than the manufacturer of the injector, there isn't anybody with the proper equipment to determine such a thing as proper spray pattern of a common rail injector, regardless of what some websites might tell you. I would say, if it passes a leakdown test the injector is likely just fine.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-25-2024, (Subject: nox 4364 code ) 
(02-25-2024 )tree98 Wrote:  
(02-24-2024 )protoraw Wrote:  checking the injector spray pattern is smart too.

How exactly would you do that? And don't say "send them out to be tested" Other than the manufacturer of the injector, there isn't anybody with the proper equipment to determine such a thing as proper spray pattern of a common rail injector, regardless of what some websites might tell you. I would say, if it passes a leakdown test the injector is likely just fine.

That would depend on what that person was referring to ...

- Looking down into the cylinders at the pistons with a boroscope, a person can see the shadow of the injectors and roughly where they are spraying.

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid77022

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.