CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps
04-18-2016, (Subject: CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps ) 
RE: CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps
(04-18-2016 )Taco05 Wrote:  Yeah it's something that we never needed to succeed in this industry but unfortunately we have to fight with it now.
I know now that my aftertreatment issues are caused by poor performance of the engine more precisely the fuel system.

Now I have tested both banks for injector failures and no air out of either bank during the test on any injector (engine cranking at 10 sec intervals) but still when I do a cutout test my 4,5,6 cylinders dont make any change in engine idle performance. I can actually cut out all 3 injectors (bank2) and I cant feel any difference and the RPM's stay the same. Still hear the solenoids clicking a lot and very rough idle or stumble.

I am looking at the solenoid wiring everything looks fine and there are no codes for the fuel solenoids or any fuel related codes.
I am wondering if the IFSM could be bad and not throwing any codes.

Did you physically pull the fuel metering and timing solenoids off the motor and inspect them? Rawze has a video on what to look for with these things. What is your fuel pressure, did you look at that? Honestly, I think it is time... In-Frame...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps - Waterloo - 04-18-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.