My truck and it's shenanigans.
10-21-2018, (Subject: My truck and it's shenanigans. ) 
RE: My truck and it's shenanigans.
Trust me, I was really hoping to make it over there, but I had time constraints to deal with and didn't want to invite myself over because I wasn't sure what Rawze had going on. Also, this isn't the most comfortable thing to spend the night in...

I have a sneaking suspicion my other truck will be headed that way sooner or later, so better planning will be in order.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , Waterloo
10-23-2018, (Subject: My truck and it's shenanigans. ) 
RE: My truck and it's shenanigans.
So I got into Haggai's day before did a bubble test and came back no good, engine had a very hard time turning over by hand. Found that #3 injector was leaking quite a bit. So got a 3 pack and an overhead done as I did the rear 3 last month. New OEM intercooler installed, and to get around the air compressor issue I made it so it runs naturally aspirated by installing a filter in place of the intake pipe and closed off the intake tube in the manifold.
Test drive went all right, still smoked in the lower end but my goodness it would overboost like heck 45 lbs almost and the turbo surges really badly above 1500rpm so we got some tinkering to do on the software side of things, but mechanically it's ready to roll.
./uploads/201810/post_1639_1540344844_85593c40225fb06bd60a371e6d1123c0.jpg   
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.