EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
04-02-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(04-02-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-02-2024 )Paco909389 Wrote:  Hi team wish to get assistance in reviewing my file after my delete to make sure its properly correct and also to ensure about the correct go I requested for them to keep.
X15 Cummins 2018 CPL 4343 ECM file that’s is on right now is HD10194.11 I wish to have some help please on to make sure it’s not just a dummy stick a paste. It’s fully deleted no egr no def no src it has the water bypass tube and it’s blocked at the intake manifold. Thanks to everyone and have a blessed morning

You say that someone removed the EGR cooler ... Is the VGT turbo still on it?... hopefully it is.

Copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

Yes VGT Is on it , the place that did it took everything off and left my vgt as I did not want to put a different turbo as I like the vgt and wish to keep all my Jake stages.
replyreply
04-02-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(04-02-2024 )Paco909389 Wrote:  Yes VGT Is on it , the place that did it took everything off and left my vgt as I did not want to put a different turbo as I like the vgt and wish to keep all my Jake stages.

That (keeping the VGT) was a very very smart move. You saved yourself more headaches than you can imagine.
replyreply
05-18-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(04-02-2024 )tree98 Wrote:  That (keeping the VGT) was a very very smart move. You saved yourself more headaches than you can imagine.

Yes I did not want to take it off and don’t intend to, can any one help me retrieve my file to be looked at please
replyreply
05-19-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(05-18-2024 )Paco909389 Wrote:  
(04-02-2024 )tree98 Wrote:  That (keeping the VGT) was a very very smart move. You saved yourself more headaches than you can imagine.

Yes I did not want to take it off and don’t intend to, can any one help me retrieve my file to be looked at please

maybe this helps..
info: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
06-02-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Just wondering if there is anyone who could help with tuning cm870. I recently purchased a 05 international 9200i with a cm870 that was deleted but never tuned. I picked the truck up only because head gasket went out on my 379 and didn't have the 40 grand to do overhaul.
replyreply
06-03-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(06-02-2024 )Green379 Wrote:  Just wondering if there is anyone who could help with tuning cm870. I recently purchased a 05 international 9200i with a cm870 that was deleted but never tuned. I picked the truck up only because head gasket went out on my 379 and didn't have the 40 grand to do overhaul.

get with forum member 'running rough' for any CM870 work.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-24-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
I have a CM2350 that I want to copy the file out of but I need a BDR metafile to download it. How do I know which one I need and where do I find one?
replyreply
07-24-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(07-24-2024 )CornHauler Wrote:  I have a CM2350 that I want to copy the file out of but I need a BDR metafile to download it. How do I know which one I need and where do I find one?

You can use any BDR ecfg file what you have to connect to ECM using calterm. After you connected in the calterm screen will be the info about actual configuration version of your calibration file in ECM. Search it on inet or where you found calterm.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.