Injector spill valve and pressure leak
02-03-2018, (Subject: Injector spill valve and pressure leak ) 
Injector spill valve and pressure leak
2014 cm2350, I had a fuel leakage code, found number 2 fuel supply line out of torque spec, tightened and cleaned up the fuel residue. I ran the leak down test and dropped to zero in seconds so I replaced the fuel pressure relief valve, pressure still drops off to zero but takes a smidgen longer. Now a new code has popped up for the injector spill valve, and intermittently for high fuel leakage. Before I spring for a new injector and supply tube, is this a reliable code or does it more frequently point to something else?
replyreply
RE: Injector spill valve and pressure leak
When I had injector spill valve on my dash it was the fuel pump. I have a cm2250 and had the 3 cylinder pump. Upgraded to the 2 cylinder pump and fuel lines and problem went away. You should have the 2 cilynder pump already since you have a cm2350. My fuel psi would drop when doing fuel rail leak test and couldn't even stay at a steady 29-30 psi while running, it was all over the place. I replaced fuel pump actuator and problem solved. Might want to look at the or fuel pressure check valve in front of the fuel rail. Could be one of those 2 things causing it to loose pressure. Check valve is about $300 and fuel pump actuator $200
replyreply
Wow that was bad, mine will build and hold at around 28-29k psi, I already replaced the valve know the rail, thanks.
replyreply
05-17-2018, (Subject: Injector spill valve and pressure leak ) 
If you haven't fixed this yet See if you can pull the actual code. My boss and i just went through this on his 2012 t800 with a 2250. It was throwing a dash code of injector spill valve for the back three injectors. If its a kw, and i assume peterbilt is the same. Turn your key on and press the fuel pedal 5 times. the stop engine light will flash the code. turns out for us it was the #4 injector. it's solenoid was shorting to ground. new injector and she was fixed.
replyreply
05-17-2018, (Subject: Injector spill valve and pressure leak ) 
Oh fixed that awhile ago, replaced injector and it was happy.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Kevin7898

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.