Sleep Apnea test flagged
02-05-2018, (Subject: Sleep Apnea test flagged ) 
Sleep Apnea test flagged
So I go get my dot medical card renewed at an OOIDA recommended facility and end up getting flagged for a sleep study.
My BMI is 34, being treated for high blood pressure, but tested at 120/80, and my neck is 18”, and I’m over 42 years old (58)
My “condition” checks over three items needed to be referred to sleep apnea testing I’m told.
They also just so happen to have a convenient take home test available from a partner for only $249.
I’m 6’4 280lbs.
To say that I’m upset that this Chiropractor, with his limited knowledge has the ability to destroy my livelihood is unreal.
Please learn from my mistake and go to a medical facility that you are familiar with and has a good reputation, not just convenient like I did.
I have 3 months to have a sleep study completed or get a second opinion from another Dr.
If I do nothing, my lisc. will be invalid do to no medical certification.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod
02-06-2018, (Subject: Sleep Apnea test flagged ) 
RE: Sleep Apnea test flagged
Best thing I did I am much more well rested, just hard having to go through the process.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard
Damn that sucks, I'm fortunate that my doctor is approved so whenever something comes up she okays me as long as I listen to her, being that whatever issue is under medical supervision I get my 2 year card.
replyreply
(02-05-2018 )redbeard Wrote:  So I go get my dot medical card renewed at an OOIDA recommended facility and end up getting flagged for a sleep study.
My BMI is 34, being treated for high blood pressure, but tested at 120/80, and my neck is 18”, and I’m over 42 years old (58)
My “condition” checks over three items needed to be referred to sleep apnea testing I’m told.
They also just so happen to have a convenient take home test available from a partner for only $249.
I’m 6’4 280lbs.
To say that I’m upset that this Chiropractor, with his limited knowledge has the ability to destroy my livelihood is unreal.
Please learn from my mistake and go to a medical facility that you are familiar with and has a good reputation, not just convenient like I did.
I have 3 months to have a sleep study completed or get a second opinion from another Dr.
If I do nothing, my lisc. will be invalid do to no medical certification.

Everyone should also heavily consider there is also nothing better (but also nothing more difficult) than Loosing weight. It is always a good thing. The health and food systems in place in America is specifically designed to keep you over-weight, have high blood pressure, deprived of sleep, fat, lazy, lethargic, a pill for everything, and to feel "falsely-empowered", "me me me", "I deserve", "I, me and myself", brainwashed, brainstamped, etc. like no other place on earth. This is from birth till death. - We are the country with the poorest nutrition, highest sugar, highest fat, worst health, perpetually sickest, designed around lazyness, marketed bulls%it on the planet.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...76#pid7076

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , JMBT , redbeard
I have sleep apnea and use a clap machine. I understand your frustration, but unfortunately the healthcare system and insurance companies have found yet a new way to make a fortune. Don't get me wrong, now that I have my machine, this is the best sleep I have gotten in years. I just new that sleep apnea was gonna be the newest thing to test for across America.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , redbeard
Well said Rawze!

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
02-07-2018, (Subject: Sleep Apnea test flagged ) 
(02-06-2018 )Blake Wrote:  I have sleep apnea and use a clap machine. I understand your frustration, but unfortunately the healthcare system and insurance companies have found yet a new way to make a fortune. Don't get me wrong, now that I have my machine, this is the best sleep I have gotten in years. I just new that sleep apnea was gonna be the newest thing to test for across America.
Be careful with this machine. It's same as pain killer pills will make you addict to it because your breathing muscles will get weaker and weaker by the time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , redbeard , Blake

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.