Cm 2350 dead batteries now check eng. Light
02-14-2018, (Subject: Cm 2350 dead batteries now check eng. Light ) 
Cm 2350 dead batteries now check eng. Light
Have a 2018 Pete crane truck with a cm2350 in it. Went to move it today and the batteries were stone dead. Nothing was left on so I have no idea what drained them. I jump started it and then noticed a check engine light. I hooked up insite and it said "power supply lost with ignition on" I'm sure that was because of the dead batteries right? Ok and it also said " after treatment selective catalytic reduction temperature sensor module-root cause unknown" anyone know what that means?
replyreply
RE: Cm 2350 dead batteries now check eng. Light
When my batteries started to fail I had ABS Module failure-root cause unknown codes in my ecm....so I think having low voltage causes these issues. I would reset it after you get new batteries and see if it comes back.

As for the reason the batteries were dead...could be a dead cell draining all the others. At the very least get them checked individually, not as a bank.
replyreply
RE: Cm 2350 dead batteries now check eng. Light
I have a load tester, I'll disconnect them from the series and check each one. They look like those gel batteries and they are only a year old just like the truck.in a way I hope it is a bad battery because that's easy to figure out.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.