Battery
02-17-2018, (Subject: Battery ) 
Battery
I own a 2014 T660 and was wondering if there is a cutoff switch to batteries when I'm down for a few days. If so where would it be located?
replyreply
02-18-2018, (Subject: Battery ) 
RE: Battery
They are an optional item, not standard equipment.
KW commonly mounts them in the floor between the driver's seat and door.
I've never factory ordered them, so I don't know if they can be requested to be located in other positions.

FYI, they are not foolproof. I've known many of them to give issues with age.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rawze , Waterloo , Truck007
02-19-2018, (Subject: Battery ) 
[quote='Hammerhead' pid='23726' dateline='1518929381']
They are an optional item, not standard equipment.
KW commonly mounts them in the floor between the driver's seat and door.
I've never factory ordered them, so I don't know if they can be requested to be located in other positions.

Thanks for the info. I looked and didn't see anything. This probably doesn't have one because it's barebones, doesn't even have a troly break.

User's Signature: Little fish in a big pond.
replyreply
If you decide to add them yourself, not difficult, break the ground circuit, NOT the hot circuit!
They will corrode, and if you put them on the positive circuit they can short internally and complete positive to ground.
I know of at least two trucks that burned to the ground because of this!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , hhow55 , Chamberpains , Truck007
I run this one on both of my trucks. They are built very well and are intended for heavy duty use which why Volvo uses them on their trucks.

https://www.amazon.com/Volvo-Truck-22722...B01M1MFFTF

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Truck007

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.