A real head scratcher !!
02-25-2018, (Subject: A real head scratcher !! ) 
RE: A real head scratcher !!
What do your anchor pins look like? Are they hole ovaled out in the spider?
replyreply
(02-25-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  What do your anchor pins look like? Are they hole ovaled out in the spider?

Brand new spider with a brand new pin
replyreply
Turned the rollers down to this size and the drum will slide on. Wtf   
replyreply
you do realize that by turning down the rollers you are opening yourself up to a legal shitstorm right? If that trucks causes any issues on the road and they find it has altered brake components - you might as well flee the country. what your doing is not the answer. Its like saying my foot is swollen 3 times the size but rather than fix your broken foot you are just going to wear bigger shoes.....

take it to a shop and get it fixed properly, your having this much issue and its dragging on just take it to a qualified person you trust and have em sort it out and move on and get back on the road.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Starlight , Signature620 , BobsYourUncle
(02-25-2018 )Unilevers Wrote:  you do realize that by turning down the rollers you are opening yourself up to a legal shitstorm right? If that trucks causes any issues on the road and they find it has altered brake components - you might as well flee the country. what your doing is not the answer. Its like saying my foot is swollen 3 times the size but rather than fix your broken foot you are just going to wear bigger shoes.....

take it to a shop and get it fixed properly, your having this much issue and its dragging on just take it to a qualified person you trust and have em sort it out and move on and get back on the road.

I understand entirely.
replyreply
Under CVSA you sir are OOS. Plus seeing that pic of the cam what i can tell is it aint the right camshaft. Its not eaton nor q+.
replyreply
Uh huh
replyreply
Uh huh
replyreply
(02-25-2018 )Starlight Wrote:  Under CVSA you sir are OOS. Plus seeing that pic of the cam what i can tell is it aint the right camshaft. Its not eaton nor q+.

It's the same cam that's been in it for years and the same cam as the other ones and the same cam as the brand new one I have in the box right from kenworth based on the last six of my vin.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.