A real head scratcher !!
02-25-2018, (Subject: A real head scratcher !! ) 
RE: A real head scratcher !!
I realize what a couple of you said , I get it and agree 100 % . But FINDING people that actally KNOW what the hell is going on and are good at there job , is a whole different animal , at least up here .maybe that's why he is not giving up and trying to fix the problem and trying to figure it out on here ..., is that not the whole point of this site . He is not turning a blind eye to the problem .
I have referred at least 3 poeple to certain people on here , that have give up because there are no return phone calls or texts , anything after 3 months of trying . So would you jump down their throats too? I am not mad about it , I understand it . Even you guys say you can't help everyone all the time . That's after I had a bad experience with them , does that mean everybody is , no. I Realize that's still the best chance they have .
Please don't take this the wrong way ...
This idea that a good shop is just around the corner is , well complete bullshit . Again the reason I believe their is rawze and this wonderful site .
The trucking gods give us rawze .... Lol
Thank you trucking gods ...

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-20-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-21-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-25-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - the missing link - 02-25-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.