A real head scratcher !!
02-26-2018, (Subject: A real head scratcher !! ) 
RE: A real head scratcher !!
I run dump trucks and I've had issues like this on the rear axles of trucks. The asphalt paver sometimes hit the rear brake chambers when unloading into it. I've saw many a S cam housing get bent this way. Just a inch or so will make that S cam be on a angle that causes all kinds of issues. Maybe this is why the one roller is tight and the other is loose. I would also measure that drum. To many drums stacked on top of each other sitting for a year will give it a new shape , also being dropped from a fork lift tends to do this also. I'm sure being a logging truck that it's probably pushed thru some good deep ruts on shitty roads that may have bent something. Put the old pads on a flat bench and put the new ones right on top of them, use a square coming of bench top to see if everything is spot on the same. If I think of anything else I'll let you know. I've also saw more mismatched brake parts on trucks then I can shake a stick at. Hope this helps and let us know what you find out. Thx
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Wiseman , Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-20-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-21-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-25-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Dtruck - 02-26-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.